Year / Release Date: 2021/03/25
Developer site: https://www.image-line.com
Platform: Intel only
Interface language: English
Tablet: License file
System requirements: System requirements: macOS: 10.13.6 (High Sierra) or newer, 4 GB of free disk space, 4 GB of RAM. Intel processor.
Description: A versatile music production software, one of the most popular DAWs in the world.
Adapted for macOS 12 Monterey
– Install “Install FL Studio.pkg” Do not launch FL Studio 20 after installation.
– Open “FL Patch.dmg”
– Move with replacement “FL Studio” to “Applications”.
– Launch FL Studio download the license file “FLRegKey_20.8_Mac.reg”
FL Studio will require a restart. Reply “No” to the sentence “Do you want to save the project?”
– Close FL Studio. Go to Documents Image-Line FL Studio Settings Internet
– Delete the file “Default news.rss”
– Create a FOLDER named “Default news.rss”
Launch on M1 with Rosetta
Open Finder in Macintosh HD> Applications and right-click FL Studio.
In the pop-up window, click Properties.
Select the Open with Rosetta checkbox to launch the Intel version of FL Studio under Rosetta 2.