Year/Date of Issue: 2022
Version: 3.3.1 Build 75071
Developer site: enscape3d.com
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: English
System Requirements: Recommended for VR:
Windows 7 x64 and above.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070/Quadro RTX 4000 or AMD equivalent with 8GB VRAM
8GB of RAM.
Compatible VR sets: Windows Mixed Reality Devices, HTC Vive and HTC Vive Pro, Oculus Rift and Rift S
Description: Enscape 3D is a virtual reality and real-time rendering plugin for SketchUp (also for Revit, Rhino and ArchiCAD). With one click, you can launch Enscape and walk through your fully rendered project within seconds, no cloud uploads or exports required! All changes in SketchUp are immediately available for evaluation in Enscape. You can quickly explore different design options and present designs to clients. If the client wants to see something different in the design, Enscape will immediately show the changes you make to the project, even in VR. With the ability to create a (web) offline file of your architectural design, you can send the Enscape file to your clients or colleagues for a quick demo.
Add. information :
• Rendering in real time – with one click.
• Direct Link to SketchUp – Unlike other renderers, changes in SketchUp are directly visible in Enscape.
• Direct integration – save your tools and use Enscape through the SketchUp toolbar.
• Virtual Reality (VR) – One-click mixed reality support for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Windows.
• Web Elements Library – Easily add drag-and-drop-ready 3D models to your project.
• Offline web export – create a link from your project that works without SketchUp in your browser.
• 360° Panoramas – Supports Google Cardboard for mobile browsing.
Main use cases:
• Design overview
• Internal presentation
• Presentation to the client
• Quick render creation
1. I recommend using a clean install.
2. If you are already using an older version, uninstall it first.
3. Make sure there are no leftovers in %APPDATA%\Enscape , %LOCALAPPDATA%\Enscape or plugin folder.
4. Install Enscape-3.3.1+75071_by_Slygoose.msi from archive
5. Use the activator to generate a valid license key. How to use keygen:
5.1 – Run Keygen as administrator, fill in NAME, EMAIL (you can do anything… make sure the text is green)
5.2 – OPEN a program (eg SketchUp), in the ENCAPE TOOLBAR, click the “GENERAL SETTINGS” icon.
5.3 – On the LICENSING & PRIVACY tab, CLICK DELETE LICENSE … then copy the “fingerprint code” until it ends with “=”
5.4 – Paste the “fingerprint code” code (step 6) into the “fingerprint” field in the Keygen window. Click CREATE..
5.5 – You now have a valid code that can activate your Enscape.
a) Assets ——— WORKS
b) Export EXE —– WORKS
c) Web Export —– WORKS
d) Panorama ——- WORKING
e) Custom Logo —- WORKING
f) NO NEED to block Enscape in the firewall or change the hosts file!
d) Everything WORKS