Release Year/Date : 2021
Version : 184.108.40.206301
Developer : Enscape™
Developer Website : enscape3d.com
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : English
Tabletka : present [Zamueco]
System requirements :
Recommended for VR:
Windows 7 x64 and higher.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070/Quadro RTX 4000 or equivalent from AMD with 8GB VRAM 8GB
Compatible VR sets: Windows Mixed Reality Devices, HTC Vive and HTC Vive Pro, Oculus Rift and Rift S
Description : Enscape 3D is a virtual reality and real-time rendering plugin for SketchUp (also for Revit, Rhino and ArchiCAD). With one click, you can launch Enscape and walk through your fully rendered project within seconds, no cloud uploads or exports required! All changes in SketchUp are immediately available for evaluation in Enscape. You can quickly explore different design options and present designs to clients. If the client wants to see something different in the design, Enscape will immediately show the changes you make to the project, even in VR. With the ability to create a (web) offline file of your architectural design, you can send the Enscape file to your clients or colleagues for a quick demo.
• Direct Link to SketchUp – Unlike other renderers, changes in SketchUp are directly visible in Enscape.
• Direct integration – save your tools and use Enscape through the SketchUp toolbar.
• Virtual Reality (VR) – One-click mixed reality support for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Windows.
• Web Elements Library – Easily add drag-and-drop 3D models to your project.
• Offline web export – create a link from your project that works without SketchUp in your browser.
• 360° Panoramas – Supports Google Cardboard for mobile viewing.
Main use cases:
• Design review
• Internal presentation
• Client presentation
• Quick render creation
(This is not necessary but recommended.)