Publisher: Ecliptiq Audio
Website: Ecliptiq Audio
Quality: 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description: Dawn is the second installment in the Ecliptiq Audio series, featuring Qadra, Kontakt’s state-of-the-art and versatile engine capable of layering, transforming, mixing and shaping all sorts of sounds.
Dawn specializes in filming, keys and synths.
Dawn requires the full version of Kontakt 5.7.3 or higher
– Dawn lets you layer up to 4 of the 100 multisampled sound sources and shape them to your taste.
– Morph between the layers seamlessly with the automatable xy pad.
– Dawn is equipped with 4 independent LFOs and envelopes. You can assign them to any of the 7 modulatable parameters each layer has.
– Dawn’s turbocharged arpeggiator section gives you the ability to create elaborate sequences within seconds.
– Dawn comes with flexible randomization functions to get over the creative block. You can randomize each part separately alongside the sound sources and the sequencers.
– Dawn has a built-in preset manager to quickly access the factory and the user presets. Besides the 160 factory presets, you can save up to 240 of your own patches.