Year / Release Date : 11.2018
Version : 1.56
Developer : DMG Audio
Developer website : DMG Audio
Format : VST, VST3, RTAS, AAX * (PT from AudioUTOPiA)
Digit capacity : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : cured
System requirements : Windows 7+, OpenGL
Description : EQuilibrium is a powerful, professional tool based on the 50-year heritage of equalizers, designed to solve any tasks in the mixing and mastering process.
– flexible equalizer suitable for solving problems of any complexity
– The audio engine can create a low load on the processor, and at the same time, incredibly high during mastering.
– the equalizer has pure digital curves, as well as models of vintage equalizer circuits and engineering filters.
– fully reconfigurable interface
– extensive management of grouping, routing and measurements
– 32 bands Q 0.1-> 50, + / -36dB
– each band can be in Peak, HPF, LPF, High Shelf, Low Shelf or Notch mode
– fully parametric filters (high and low frequencies), 6/12/18/24/30/36/42 / 48db / oct
New in version
• OpenGL improvements.
• Reduce graphics overheads.
• Improve text editing, tab and backtab commit entered value and select next / prev, esc cancels text editing.
• Improve VST3 automation.
• Import AU, AAX, VST3 tracknames.
• Improve mousewheel handling on windows.
• Improve keyboard handling.
• Improve automation resolution in Logic X.
• Fix bug where Digital + Phase mode could have caused channel misalignment.
• Misc crash fixes (reaper multichannel, changing band type, creating / deleting bands, auto-sorted frequency).
• Parallel bands are no longer pop when bypassed.
• Fixes and improvements to preset / bank load / save.
• Presets root folder.
• Autolisten with whitening adjusting.
• Extra autolisten Q values of 6 and 3.
• New autolisten enable ‘toggle’ mode, (ctrl | dbl) + click to engage and disengage (note: for graph nodes, mouse, click, if you’re set to “Invert” or “By-click”).
• Various other autolisten fixes and improvements.
• Support Avid AAX EQ curve.
• Fixed for “extended frequency range” for incorrect reloading in Cubase.
• Alt-click “Autogain” to disengange and apply autogain to the channel faders.
• Update pagetables for Avid S6.
• Fix where the AB bank.
• Ctrl-click defaults to inverting selected band bypasses.
• Improved support for different surround formats for AU and VST3.
• Improvements to fullscreen behavior (esc to close window. Passthrough all other keys to host).
• Can bypass and ctrl | dbl) + click (bypass) and alt + (ctrl | dbl) + click (delete).
• Improve scaling of multiple bands.
• Fix bug with “On Create” sorting being too enthusiastic.
• Fixes for redo behavior.
• Fix crash when loading plugin in bypassed state.