Year/Date of Issue:13.09.2018
Developer site: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/integration/capture-and-save-pro-70134
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: English
tablet: not required
System requirements: Unity 5.3.5 or higher
CaptureAndSave (Pro) is a great plugin that allows you to take screenshots and save them in your native gallery. The Pro version has several exciting features, such as transferring video to the camera, saving PNG or JPG screenshots, etc.
Please note that this plugin will not record the screen in video format, it will only capture the screen as a still image. But if you have an existing video, it will be moved to the gallery.
– Capture and save screenshots to My Picture folder by default on PC and MAC.
– Capture and save screenshots to your default iOS camera.
– Capture and save screenshots of your specific path on MAC and PC.
– Capture and save screenshots in the Picture folder on Android.
– Capture and save full screenshot
– Capture and save a specified area of the screen.
– Save the texture to Gallery / Camera Roll
– Fast shooting than built-in method
– Gallery updated after taking a picture in Android
– Preview before saving to gallery.
Capture and save a screenshot taken by the camera in custom resolutions
Note. The GUI created in OnGUI() will not be captured in the screenshot. Custom resolution means you can save the screenshot in 1024×768, 1300×768, 1920×1080 or whatever. This is supported until unity 5 or later.
– Save JPG or PNG images/screenshot.
– Move the video to your photos folder (iOS) or Videos folder (Android, PC).
– Add any watermark to the screenshot.
– Add any watermark on your texture.
– Integration Guide
– Sample Scene