Bob Perry Audio Crossfader is the ultimate tool for crossfading between two signals.
Perfect for blending different guitar and bass amps, different synthesizers, or any different microphone sounds, for example on drums.
Mix two signals into one, always maintaining a perfect output volume. Gain even more control with the Crossfader’s integrated Cross EQ, for boosting one signal’s lows and cutting the other signal’s highs, or vice versa.
- Real Sidechaining.
- Easy-to-use Graphical User Interface.
- Fine Crossfading Control.
- Bypassable integrated Equalizer with Controls for Crossover Frequency, Overlap, and Cut/Boost (Gain).
- Phase and Gain Correction for the Side Chain Signal.
- Windows and Mac OS X support.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions, universal binaries for OS X.
- Retina Display support on OS X.
- Crossfade Gain from -∞dB to 0dB and vice versa respectively for each input (main / side chain).
- EQ Crossover Frequency: 60Hz to 10kHz.
- EQ Crossover Frequency Offset/Overlap: ±12 semitones (±1 octave).
- EQ Gain: ±12dB.
- Side Chain Phase Correction / Delay: ±20ms.
- Side Chain Gain Correction: ±12dB.