Year/Date of Issue:14.12.2017
Developer site: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/integration/arcolib-76937
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: English
tablet: not required
System requirements: Unity 5.3.0 or higher
Works with both Unity and Unity Pro
Arcolib is focused on providing several tools to accelerate the creation of modern augmented reality applications. With an optimized core written in C++ and a great API, you can now develop your mixed reality apps easier and faster than ever.
Arcolib is designed by people who love simplicity and performance, so you’ll find everything you need in the Unity editor. No external dependencies, no more worrying about complex image processing tasks, just focus on your application. Pay once, use it forever.
– Integrated with the Unity editor.
– Detection, tracking and generation of traditional fiducial tokens and QR codes.
– Built-in native capture camera.
– Detect and track natural images without borders or tags.
– Common input system that allows you to perform image detection from any source.
– Allows multiple layers of add-on at the same time.
– Natural image model generator at runtime.
– Support for filters before and after processing or FX.
– The native kernel is written in modern C++ (source code is NOT included).
– Easy integration with third party plugins for camera or image processing.
Windows, macOS, Android, iOS.