Release Date: 2022
Version : 22.3.0 Build 121
Developer : Adobe Inc.
Architecture : ARM, x86 (64-bit)
Interface language : Russian + English
Tablet : present (file replacement)
Distribution time : before the appearance of the first 3-5 downloaders
System requirements : macOS 10.15 and later, 64-bit processor
Description : Adobe Premiere Pro is a professional program for non-linear video editing. The application provides high-quality video editing of 4K resolution and above, with 32-bit color, both in RGB and YUV color space. Audio sample editing, support for VST audio plugins (plug-in) and 5.1 surround audio tracks. Premiere Pro’s plug-in architecture allows you to import and export QuickTime or DirectShow container content, and supports a wide range of video and audio formats from MacOS and Windows.
Premiere Pro features :
• Ease of collaboration with group projects. Group projects allow multiple users to work on projects at the same time in the video editor in real time. Premiere Pro , After Effects, and Prelude have built-in version control, conflict resolution, and activity tracking so that project participants can collaborate no matter where they are. These features are now available in Creative Cloud for teams and organizations.
• Improved subtitles. New subtitle capabilities allow you to quickly perform text manipulation, change the duration and position of text, and create visible and disabled subtitles.
- Lumetri Color improvements. New color picker options let you instantly select HSL secondary colors, work with HDR10 files, and enjoy improved support for color space metadata.
- Faster operation of the Dynamic Link function. Acceleration eliminates intermediate rendering and provides higher frame rates during playback.
- Automatic recognition in virtual reality mode. Premiere Pro automatically recognizes the VR video format (monoscopic, left/right stereoscopic, or top/bottom stereoscopic) and applies the appropriate settings.
- Publishing to Behance. Publish videos directly to your Behance portfolio – no more exporting or uploading videos separately.
- Dynamic Link feature with Character Animator support. This feature eliminates intermediate rendering and improves performance when working with the integrated Character Animator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro applications.
- Improved interactive text templates. The new file format lets you share Live Text templates between Premiere Pro and After Effects. It does not require a separate After Effects license.
- New start interface. In the new launch window, novice users will see an overview of the application’s features, a video processing example, and tutorials to quickly create a project from a template.
- Synchronization of Typekit fonts. You no longer have to manually add missing fonts when working with interactive text templates. Fonts are automatically synced and updated from Typekit.
- Audition Sound Effects. New sound effects work in real time and provide high quality and fidelity of sound transmission.
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts. Quick visual search, change and create keyboard shortcuts.
- Simplified media addition. For easy file management, you can merge multiple recorded clips into one file.
- Improved performance. With support for Apple Metal technology and other GPU features, including Offset, you can work even faster.
- Import additional native formats. Premiere Pro now supports even more formats, including native QT DNxHD/DNxHR and RED Helium exports.
Use this instruction if you DON’T have or don’t install Creative Cloud :
1. Mount Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 22.3 U2B [RiD].dmg
2. Mount Premiere Pro 22.3 U2B [RiD].dmg
3. Mount AntiCC [RiD].dmg
4. Run AntiCC.tool (“Terminal” will open, enter the password and click Return)
5. Install IAdobe Premiere Pro by double-clicking Install Premiere Pro_22.3.app (You will see a pop-up when completed)
6. Mount Premiere Pro 22.3 PATCH U2B [RiD].dmg
7. Double-click patch.tool ( “Terminal” will open, enter the password and press “Return”)
If you are already using Adobe Creative Cloud then just use patch.tool
– Speech-to-Text standalone language packs have been removed from this particular release
– Some users may not get the “start screen/new document window” after opening Premiere Pro, in these cases just use the menu bar to create or open a file
Do not update the app!