Release Year/Date : 17.06.22
Version : 11.1.6
Developer : Ableton Developer
Website : www.ableton.com/en/live/
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : Multilingual (no Russian)
Tabletka : R2R present
System requirements : Windows 10 ( Build 1909 and later)
Intel® Core™ i5 processor or an AMD multi-core processor.
8 GB RAM
1366×768 display resolution
ASIO compatible audio hardware for Link support (also recommended for optimal audio performance)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 x86 x64
Description: Ableton Live Suite is a revolutionary solution for music production. First of all, this is a digital audio workstation (DAW) and should be judged as such. It allows you to compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in an audio/MIDI environment. Ableton Live connects your acoustic, electronic and virtual instruments, as well as your digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences, together in one interface with unprecedented ease of use. What sets Ableton Live apart from the crowded market of software sequencers and recording software is its simple and innovative interface that uses 2 intuitive workflow modes. Simply put, Ableton lets you focus on what really matters: your music.
Ableton Live 10 Suite includes:
Ableton Live with a redesigned and more informative interface
13 instruments (including Wavetable, Operator, Sampler, Analog and more)
56 audio and MIDI processing effects (including Echo, Pedal, Beat Repeat, Amp, Vocoder , Glue and more)
Benefits of Ableton Live 10 Suite:
Make music your way
Everything you need for your creativity is included
Create your own effects and instruments with Max for Live
While other DAWs on the market may seem unwieldy in comparison, Ableton Live’s interface is very intuitive to use. If you find that the complex interfaces of other DAWs are illogical and unreasonable, the simplicity and elegance of Ableton Live will definitely be a reason for you to at least give it a try, and eventually, maybe switch completely to Ableton.
1. Install the program by running Ableton Live 11 Suite Installer.exe
2. Copy the Ableton Live 11 Suite.exe file from the Patched folder and paste it with the replacement into the program folder (C:\ProgramData\Ableton\Live 11 Suite\Program)
3. Run the program, in the window that appears, click on the “no Internet connection on this computer” button
4. In the next window, select: save the instruction with the hardware code
5. Run Ableton_KeyGen.exe as administrator from the distribution, paste the code from the saved instruction into the appropriate field and click on the Generate button. A license file will be generated, which must be saved to the slave. table.
Next, drag and drop the license file into the authorization window.
Be sure to turn off automatic updates in the Ableton settings!