Year / Release Date: 10.2021
Developer site: ableton
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: Multilingual (no Russian)
System requirements: Windows 10 (Build 1909 and later)
Intel® Core ™ i5 processor or an AMD multi-core processor.
8 GB RAM
1366×768 display resolution
ASIO compatible audio hardware for Link support (also recommended for optimal audio performance)
Microsoft Visual C ++ 2019 x86 x64
OS X 10.13 or later
Intel® Core ™ i5 processor
8 GB RAM
1280×800 display resolution
Tested, working on maOS Catalina & Big Sur
Description: Ableton Live Suite is a revolutionary solution for music production. It is primarily a digital audio workstation (DAW) and should be judged as such. It allows you to compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in an audio / MIDI environment. Ableton Live connects your acoustic, electronic and virtual instruments, as well as your digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences, together in one interface with unparalleled ease of use. What sets Ableton Live apart from the crowded market for sequencer and recorder software is its simple and innovative interface that uses 2 intuitive workflow modes. Simply put, Ableton lets you focus on what really matters: your music.
Ableton Live 10 Suite includes:
Ableton Live with a redesigned and more informative interface
13 instruments (including Wavetable, Operator, Sampler, Analog and more)
56 effects for audio and MIDI processing (including Echo, Pedal, Beat Repeat, Amp, Vocoder, Glue and more)
Benefits of Ableton Live 10 Suite:
Make music your way
Everything you need for your creativity is included in the package
Create your own effects and instruments with Max for Live
While other DAWs on the market can seem cumbersome in comparison, Ableton Live’s interface is very intuitive to use. If you find that the complex interfaces of other DAWs are illogical and unreasonable, the simplicity and elegance of Ableton Live will definitely be at least a reason for you to give it a try, and eventually perhaps switch entirely to Ableton.
New in version
Fixed an issue that caused some Live Sets to become corrupted even though the sets could be opened normally in earlier Live versions. ”
Distribution updated: replaced by the official release from R2R for WIN
Activation for WIN & OSX:
For win :
1. Run the program on behalf of the administrator (by default from C: ProgramData Ableton Live 10 Suite Program).
2. In the window that appears, click on the button: (no Internet connection on this computer),
3. In the next window, select: (save the instruction with the equipment code).
4. Run Ableton_KeyGen.exe on administrator right, paste the code from the saved instruction into the appropriate field and click the Generate button. A license file will be generated, which must be saved on the slave. table.
5. Then drag the license file with the mouse to the authorization window. If drag-n-drop does not work for you, close the program and run the Authorize.auz authorization file using the installed Ableton Live 10 Suite.exe
6. After installing the program In the Ableton settings, disable auto-update
Activation for OSX:
1. Install ableton_live_suite_11.0_64.dmg
2. Replace the file from the patched folder along the path: Macintosh HD / Applications / Ableton Live 11 Suite, right-click on Ableton Live 11 Suite and select Show Package Contents, go to the Contents folder, then to MacOS folder and change the Live file to Live with the one from the distribution, from the patched folder
3. Launch Terminal (Macintosh HD / Applications / Utilities / Terminal)
4. Enter the command sudo codesign –force –deep –sign – / Applications / Ableton Live 11 Suite.app
5. Launch Ableton Live 11 Suite.app, click on the No Internet on this computer button, then the Safe … button and save the Authorizing Ableton Live Offline.txt to the desktop
6. Open Authorizing Ableton Live Offline.txt in TextEdit and copy the numbers of your hardware code, for example, I have 2249-9EB6-5FE1-BB45-4643-ADDB
7. Run Ableton_KeyGen.exe from the distribution, I use KeyGen APP and enter the copied code digits
8. Generate Authorize.auz on the desktop and open it in TextEdit
9. Drag Authorize.auz to the Ableton Live authorization window