Release Year/Date : 08.2023
Version : 1.17.0
Developer : AOM Corporation
Developer Site : AOM Corporation
Format : VST, VST3, AAX(MOD), CLAP
Bit depth : 64bit
Tablet : present (R2R)
System requirements : Windows 10(22H2) +
The full package of the professional software from AOM Corporation for work with a sound.
Add. information :
- DeSibilizer is a de-essing plugin that reduces hissing sounds in vocals and speech.
- The Invisible Limiter is a transparent masonry pre-limiter with automatic attack/release time optimization.
The invisible clipper clipping algorithm minimizes the difference between the original and clipped signals.
This behavior is appropriate to avoid coloring your material in the final limiting step of mastering.
With an ordinal reduction, it is difficult to distinguish between before and after the restriction.
- Invisible Limiter G2 – The loudness war is over, volume-only limiting is no longer an issue, however how we should limit signals is still an issue.
Limiters continue to play a crucial role in the mastering process and become a more aggressive part of sound tuning.
The invisible G2 limiter is focused to provide precise user control. Its basic algorithm is inherited from its predecessor Invisible Limiter, but it has many improvements
such as reduce shape control, softknee, channel link, manual attack/release time, dither, side chain filter, etc. You will get a huge amount of freedom.
- The Invisible Limiter G3 is the third generation of the Invisible Limiter series and comes with significant updates to the fundamental limiting algorithm and resampling engine.
Supporting modern mastering techniques, the limiting features of the Invisible Limiter G3 have been improved and reorganized from the previous generation.
- Nu Compressor is a multi-purpose track compression plugin with 52 carefully designed programs. These items are different for each program.
- Tau Compressor Plus is a simple track compression plugin with five carefully crafted modes.
- Track Symbiosis is a precise dodge tool. This reduces the main input signal level to match the side chain input signal level.
- tranQuilizr is an equalizer plugin with transparent sound and intuitive controls. Conventional digital equalizers are tied to the traditional equalizer design method,
such as bilinear conversion, and result in distortion of the equalization curve and unwanted coloration in the sound. tranQuilizr uses a new equalizer design method and delivers truly transparent sound.
Users can adjust the trade-offs between quality and CPU usage with the Quality setting.tranQuilizr also offers flexible channel management;
each strip can be inserted into LR/L/R/M/S channels independently. Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC) lets you adjust gain to account for overall gain changes caused by EQ bands
- tranQuilizr G2 is an equalizer plug-in that uses fully customizable eight bands.
- Cyclic Panner is a unique pan/width control tool based on axis transform.
Conventional panners use channel gain based panning, however this often reduces the stereo width at the left/right ends of the pan.
When using cyclic panning, the sound field of the material is preserved even if it is placed at the left/right end of the sound field.
The panned LPF function greatly simplifies the technique of “low frequency opposite channel” panning.
In addition, the visual sound field display helps the user intuitively understand the current sound field.
- Stereo Imager D is a correlation-based stereo image processor. It offers not mid/side but true stereo processing.
- Wave Shredder is a set of destruction processors: Speed reducer, zero time valve, waveform cutting and bending device, shredder and chisel crusher.
Rate Reducer is a zero order hold rate reducer. The zero time element immediately resets the input signal when the signal level drops below the threshold.
The zero time interrupter reproduces the inverse function of Gate. The Cut&Fold section clips at zero signal to zero, and in fold mode the section puts the reverse truncated signal in place of the truncation.
The bit shredder reduces the resolution of the signal.
- Sakura Dither is a smoothing plugin. It runs on the last slot of the mastering effects chain, converting the floating point input signal to an 8/16/24 bit integer output signal.
With well-tuned four types of dither symbols, you can add the finishing touch to your masters.
- Triple Fader is a simple fader plugin. It features a gain fader with a triple range setting. This is a free plugin.
- Kujaku is a reverb-based multi-effect. The impulse response is graphically edited, and with the help of post-effects, Kujaku achieves various sound effects.
Plugins v1.17.0 released – 2023-08-07
We have updated AOM Audio Plug-ins to version 1.17.0.
– [All Plugins] Snapshot load from saved preset file is now undoable.
And witch says
Our installer selects normal / AVX2 builds automatically for your computer
After installation, run AOM_KeyGen, enter any Email, click
and save the resulting license file to
(If there is no such folder, create it)