Year / Date of Issue : 09/17/2018
Version : v2.0.1
Developer : Youlean
Developer’s site : href.li
Format : VST, VST3, AAX, AU
Bit depth : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : present
System requirements : WIN l MAC
Description : Loudness Meter helps you find the true perceived loudness of your audio and prepares it for the release of TV or streaming services. Join thousands of recording studios that are already using it.
– Works in almost any DAW. Available in VST2, VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, Windows and macOS operating systems.
– Helps you comply with strict loudness requirements for the Film and TV industry. Helps you get the correct loudness levels for upload to Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music and Tidal.
– Prevent your mix sounding crushed and unprofessional. Get the most out of your mix, make any track sound great on all streaming platforms!
Film and TV presets
– ITU-R BS.1770-4, EBU-R128, ATSC A / 85, OP-59, ARIB TR-B32 or AGCOM 219/09 / CSP preset to comply with the standard.
– -Make sure to sound great on Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, Tidal or when streaming by using AES loudness preset.
GUI resizing and scaling
– GUI too small or too large? No problem, freely resize or scale the plugin! Experience insane plugin size customization.
Change the plugin views
– If you find graphs too distracting you can always switch to mini mode. Fit precisely for your workflow.
Beautiful dynamic graph
– Inspect what exactly is going on with the audio dynamic. Using the peak to short-term loudness algorithm you can detect squashed or not properly compressed mix.
Export everything in PDF file
– Easily export PDF of all your measurements. In combination with system time, coding, pinpoint the loudness, problems in live events, or just make a wall of your favorite song!
100% accurate metering
– The plugin is calibrated and tested against ITU-R BS2217 testing materials. It satisfies all requirements defined in ITU-R BS.1770 document.
You must disable the Internet at installation