Year / Release Date : 03/02/2020
Version : 1.2.8b6
Developer : Xfer Records
Developer’s site : xferrecords
Format : VSTi
Bit : 64bit
Tabletka : cured
System Requirements : Windows 7/8/10
Description : Serum is a tabular wave synthesizer of dreams, with really high quality sound, a visual and creatively oriented interface, has a built-in wave table editor so that music creation is not a tedious process. The synthesizer has a huge number of wave tables, and of course the ability to create your own. A unison generator that gives up to 16 votes and allows you to flexibly adjust the volume-to-child ratio between them. The sound is very lively, and most importantly modern.
• Ability to import or create your own Wavetables.
• Ultra – pure oscillators – in short, the developers assure that the sound in Serum will be clean and almost transparent.
• Advanced modulation capabilities
• Ability to work with the wave table in real time
• A large number of filters
• Many effects and the ability to modulate each of them.
• Extended unison – up to 16 votes per oscillator. Several modes of unison and other chips.
• Serum includes 450 presets, 144 wave tables.
1. Run .exe or extract its contents by the 7-Zip archiver to any drive for permanent storage (not deep by nesting folders, briefly by name);
2. Save operating time (presets, etc.) Uninstall (or delete if there is no uninstaller) previous versions.
3. Check the absence of folders in the places of creating symlinks. Delete the folders remaining after uninstalling (IF THE FOLDERS ARE LEAVED, SIMPLINKS WILL NOT BE CREATED);
4. Launch SymLink Installer.cmd . If you need to register with keygen, patch, etc. (everything you need will be in the REG folder);
5. run DAW by setting the scan path C: Program Files VstPlugins, scan for new plugins.
For the programs and plugins to work correctly, the following must be installed in the system:
Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2019 Redistributable Package x86 & x64
Special thanks to users of PossibleWorlds and katromkatrom
Is it possible to bypass SymLink Installer without .CMD files?
New in Version
– fix: (AAX) Serum was not restoring all settings on a deactivated track / instance.
– fix: Shift-click + dragging on the leftmost segment of the LFO display would add a stream of extra LFO points.
– fix: Alt-drag to LFO to wavetable
– fix: drawing in WT Editor would not update the wavetable in some situations