Publisher: Vengeance Sound
Website: Vengeance Sound
Quality: 16 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description: Coolness in everything. Again. This is exactly what Manuel Schleis and Alex Butcher offer with Vengeance Electro Essentials Vol. 2, the successor with even more influence on the dance floor. Whether it’s crisply minimal, really commercial, or surprisingly experimental: neither groovy loops, bulky kick drums, or goosebumps of synth one-shots will make you miss a thing for your next electro tune. Do it!
– over 2400 high quality minimal sounds from the archives of Manuel Schleis and Alex Butcher
– all loops at 128 BPM and precisely cut
– all tonal sounds with exact root key
– optimized for absolute “club-coolness”
– fairly sorted in categories like CL Hihats, OP Hihats, Ride etc…
– also perfect for other genres like harder techno
– some sounds are directly exported from our well known projects
Additional Information :
Electro House is probably currently the most popular electronic music genre in the world. Vengeance Electro Essentials Vol.2 from the genre specialists Manuel Schleis and Alex Butcher delivers a fresh supply of sounds to make sure you are prepared for the coming years and be right at the top of your game!. Spread over 2400 singles samples Vol.2 delivers 460 full bass drums from crisp minimal to heavy commercial synth shots. 200 whipping snares, 300 percussion sounds, 360 cymbals and more then 260 inspirational synth shots.
The Loop section alone with more then 450 hand made, kick free drum and melody loops gives you loads of room for creativity. All this is topped off with 150 high quality FX sounds and over 50 real recorded sounds witch as in Vol.1 included abstract weird and crazy sounds such as childrens toys and zippers. This sample collections is equally as capable in all related genres such as minimal, techno, synthpop and trance.
Vengeance Electro Essentials Vol.2 – tomorrow can come.