TSE X50 v2.0 is a digital emulation of a famous US guitar amp. Because two almost similar amps were made both red channels are modeled. The green channel is modeled after the first amp.
You can’t go wrong with this amp for rock and metal:
- Pedal Board – Noise Gate, TSE808, R47.
- TSE X50 v2.3 – Hi-gain guitar amplifier completely re-modeled with new interconnecting algorithms.
- TSE X30 v2.0 – 5th year anniversary model.
- FX RACK – Tuner / Delay / Equalizer – Essential tools for getting that quick, good tone.
- Power Tubes – Select between using 6L6GC or EL34 pentode models.
- BIAS – Use the bias control to set the operating-point that suits you most. (Power Amp).
- Oversampling – Oversampling from to 2X to 8X + Automatic oversampling from 2X to 4X / 4X to 8X.
- Input Learn – Set your input-gain to a preferred setpoint automatically.
- Lower CPU usage.
- Zero-latency Dual IR-loader with adjustable IR length.
- IR Frequency Analyzer – Compare IR length vs frequency response in a graphical way.
- User IR Directory – Point X50 to your own IR collection.
- Movement Control – Poweramp to speaker emulation including your favorite IR into it’s process.
- DaFuk Tuner – High precision tuner for low-tuned guitars.
- King-Pong – Pong and asymmetric stereo delay.
- Aqualaser – Equalizer with HP/LP, Lowshelf/Highshelf, peakfilter.
- Zero-latency and topology preserving modeling throughout the entire signal chain.
- Included IR’s from Rosen Digital, Fat Lazy Cabs, Frozen Sun Audio, Trackmix Studio, GuitarHack, Ryan Harvey Audio and Kalthallen Cabs.