TAL-BassLine is a virtual analog bass synthesizer especially made for bass, acid sounds and effects. It’s based on a robust core and has the usual controls of analogue hardware synthesizers. A unique -18dB low pass filter with a lot of asymmetric and random components introduce a warm and analogue sound. Very fast, non linear envelopes are also a part of this synth.
- Band-limited oscillators (saw, pulse).
- Sub-oscillator: square -1 oct., square -2 oct., pulse -1 oct, pulse -2 oct.
- -18 dB/octave low-pass filter (resonant/self-oscillating).
- LFO (frequency: 0,1 .. 30 Hz, waveforms: sin, tri, saw, rec, noise).
- Very fast nonlinear envelope (A: 1.5ms..4s, D: 2ms..10s, S: 0..100%, R: 2ms..10s).
- Simple Arpeggiator (up, down, one octave mode).
- 2x Unisono Mode.
- Panic button.
- MIDI automation for all sliders and pots.
- Precise fader control while holding down the “Shift” button.
- Supports all sample-rates.
- 2x oversampling.
- 23 presets.
- Tutorial PDF.
- ~2.5% CPU (Intel Core 2 CPU 6700, 44.1KHz, 24Bit, buffer-size 1024 Samples).
What new ?
Fixes a MIDI Learn problem that can lead to a crash that was introduced by version 1.52 (1.53).
Click when change preset with MIDI program change fixed (1.52).
Demo mode changed to noisy ramped sound every minute. Presets now always save (1.51).
Year / Release Date: 04.2015
Developer: Togu Audio Line
Format: VSTi, AAX, AU
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
System Requirements: Windows: Windows XP or higher (32/64 bit)
OSX: OSX 10.6 or higher (32/64 bit).
AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher