Year / Date of Issue: 01.2021
Developer site: tb-Software
Format: VST, VST3, AAX * (* MOD.)
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
System requirements: Windows XP or newer Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase / Nuendo / Wavelab 6/7/8, FL Studio 12.x, PT10 / 12, Reason 9.5
Description: TBProAudio FinalLoud is a tool that will help you achieve the target volume of any audio material while maintaining the specified True Peak values. FinalLoud quickly solves a very difficult problem in audio engineering: achieving a certain volume level for any audio material while maintaining a given True Peak ceiling.
Therefore, FinalLoud combines gain control, a high-quality True Peak limiter and an accurate volume meter in an easy-to-use interface. The gain control pushes the volume level towards the target level and in parallel the limiter provides the True Peak ceiling.
FinalLoud functions :
• 4 measurement methods: EBU IL / SL Max, RMS IL / SL Max.
• Adjustable reference level.
• Adjustable True Peak ceiling level.
• Loudness measurement based on EBU R128-2014.
• True Peak measurement based on ITU BS.1770-4.
• Automatic synchronization of measurements with DAW start / stop.
• Preset management.
• Lots of useful presets.
• Large and easy to use graphical interface.
• 64-bit internal processing. 4 measurement methods: EBU IL / SL Max, RMS IL / SL Max.