Year/Date of Issue: 2010
Version: 2.6 Build Portable
Developer site: http://www.sweethome3d.com/
Bit depth: 32bit+64bit
Interface language: Multilingual (Russian is present)
Tablet: Not required
System requirements: windows
Description: Sweet Home 3D – The program is designed for interior design. Sweet Home 3D will help you to virtually arrange the furniture in the rooms of your house, choosing the best arrangement of interior elements. While working, you can use 3D models, which are presented in large numbers on the official website and are available for free download. Sweet Home 3D allows you to preview the interior in 2D (top view), and can also visualize the final furniture arrangement in 3D.
Add. information :
– Computed correctly holes made in a wall by doors and windows superimposed on top of each other.
– Removed the shininess that appeared on walls and floors under some view angles.
– Fixed a bug that prevented to save a video under Mac OS X.
– Fixed a bug that stopped rendering 3D models with too large texture coordinates.
– Fixed a bug that prevented to use some 3D models containing many shapes.
– Improved DAE/Collada support for files exported from Solidworks and other tools.
– Updated Furniture Library Editor to version 1.1 to fix a few minor bugs.
– Replaced JRE 6u20 by JRE 6u21 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java.
– Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.