Year / Date of Issue : 08/09/2018
Version : 2.0.1
Developer : SWAM Engine
Format : VSTi, AAX
Bit depth : 64bit
Tabletka : cured
System requirements : VST, AAX – 64bit only
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Description : One of the most expressive and realistic cellos on the market.
Based on our patented SWAM-S engine, a powerful physical modeling technology based on the Digital Waveguides approach emerged.
SWAM-S stands for synchronous wave acoustic modeling – strings.
Unlike SWAM, sound is generated by pure physical modeling, so there are no samples at all.
We conducted an in-depth study of methods of physical modeling, especially the synthesis of digital waveguides by a professor. Julius O. Smith. Using this technique, adding new elements and performing incessant fine tuning, we created the best simulated virtual instruments of the Bowed Strings in the market allowing real-time control of nose speed, bow pressure, onion position, vibrato, portamento, harmonics, tremolo, pizzicato and many others. The parameters are realistic, almost indistinguishable from the real tool.
– extended range of row settings: bottom line from F to G
– Increased the detuning of the beginning («Random Finger»)
– fix: incorrect. The tools are sorted by macOS
– Correct: incorrect bending of the tone for double stops (Double, Double / Hold, Auto)
– Fixed: backward compatibility with old presets .swam
– Fixed: incorrect settings for opening, closing and re-opening the GUI (Windows only)