Year / Release Date : 11/30/2018
Version : 2.7.2
Developer : Narech Kontcell
Developer website : Narech Kontcell
Digit capacity : 32bit, 64bit
Interface Language : English
Tabletka : not required
System requirements : Win / Mac
Description : Studio One X is a collection of extensions created and developed by Narech Kontcell for PreSonus Studio One DAW. It consists of two independent parts: the executable library and the library of scripts.
The executable library is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Studio One v2 and v3 on the Windows platform, and implements the following improvements:
- Fullscreen mode with or without the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Modified the behavior of the middle mouse button to pan and smooth zoom action.
- Supports 4th and 5th mouse buttons that can be displayed to simulate keystrokes.
- The performance indicator indicates the amount of free physical memory and CPU usage.
- Auto scroll mode allows continuous scrolling in PRV.
- NI Komplete Control Keyboard integration.
- Real time chord detection and display.
The script library is platform independent and is compatible with Windows and OSX systems. It expands the default settings studio features with a set of new commands and features available from the Studio One X Toolbar (opens with the new X icon immediately installed the script library).
New commands and functions provided by the script library are listed below.
- Legato and trim overlaps
- Randomize Note Start / Length / Velocity
- Humanize velocity
- Copy Velocity
- Note Doubling in octaves
- Note Event Filter
- Note Event List
- Chord assistant
- Articulation Assistant
- and others …
Selection command note:
- Select All Following With Equal / Similar Pitch / Velocity / Subposition
- Track properties
Mixer Console commands: