Official site: Omnisphere
Official site: Sonic Extensions
Release design : by Implode Sch
Interface language: English only
Treatment: not required, everything is treated
Windows ™ OS × 64 MSDN / Original : 7/8 / 8.1 /
10/11 RAM: 16 GB High speed and more
Processor: Multicore processor 3.0 GHz and higher
Omnisphere 2.8.1c POWER SYNTH + Full Libraries + Update + Sonic Extensions
STANDALONE, VSTi, VSTi3, AAX / Only For Windows ™ OS × 64 bit
RePack by _ __ (-_-) __ _ + RePack by Implode Sch + RePack by Team FLARE + RePack by vkDanilov
Omnisphere POWER SYNTHis Spectrasonics’ flagship synthesizer – an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. Top performers around the world rely on Omnisphere as their primary source of sound inspiration. This award-winning software combines many different types of synthesis into one amazing-sounding instrument that will spark a lifetime of exploration. This epic synthesizer is based on completely new sound technologies, combining a wide variety of added hybrid synthesis methods with In-Real-Time functionality, an epic library of psychoacoustic sounds, and many innovative features and technologies never seen before. neither in hardware nor in software synthesizers. Omnisphere is the only software synthesizer in the world,offering the function of integrating hardware synthesizers. This remarkable innovation transforms over 65 renowned hardware synthesizers into expansive practical controllers that unlock Omnisphere’s newly enhanced synthesis capabilities. Simply put, this groundbreaking feature makes using Omnisphere the same as using a hardware synthesizer! Bridging the physical gap between software and hardware, users gain intuitive control of Omnisphere using the familiar circuitry of a supported hardware synthesizer. Virtual instrument users can now experience the joy of the Omnisphere Hardware Synthesizer workflow, and Omnisphere Hardware Synthesizer users can fully expand their capabilities in the vast sound world of Omnisphere POWER SYNTH !!! Good luck everyone !!!
What’s new in Omnisphere:
• Now includes over 14,000 inspiring sounds for all types of music production
• Ground-breaking Hardware Synth Integration allows hands-on control of Omnisphere
• Audio Import – Use your own audio file as a soundsource
• State of the Art Arpeggiator with many unique features
• Over 500 DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
• Sound Match ™ feature instantly locates any related sounds in the library
• Hardware Library with distinct ‘classic analog’ flavor
• Powerful Granular Synthesis for amazing transformations
• 58 incredible FX Units, which are fully integrated and can be modulated
• Creative “Psychoacoustic” sounds from the renowned Spectrasonics sound design team
• Sound Lock ™ feature gives endless useful variations by locking sound aspects while browsing
• Wavetable Synthesis – Each waveform is a Morphing Wavetable
• ORB circular motion interface allows infinitely-shifting variations
• Deeper FM / Ring Modulation capabilities for aggressive timbres
• Dual Filter architecture includes more than 34 Filter algorithms in series or parallel
• Performance-oriented Live Mode allows for seamless patch layering on the fly
• Flex-Mod ™ modulation system allows powerful, modular-style matrix routing
• Stack Mode interface allows for complex patch-layering, splits, and crossfades
• Up to 20 oscillators per patch can be either DSP synth or sample-based
• High Resolution resizable Interface with “Zooming” into deeper synthesis levels
• Polyphonic Timbre Shifting / Crushing, Waveshaping and Reduction
• Eight full-featured LFOs per patch, with syncing and complex waveforms
• Twelve Envelopes with both simple ADSR-style or advanced multi-breakpoint interfaces
• Easy Sound / Project Sharing for collaborators and third-party libraries
• Sample-based soundsources can be processed with synthesis features
… and much, much more!
Run all operations as administrator! Cyrillic content in the folder path is unacceptable!
1. Unpack the 20180906_120200.iso file to a location convenient for you (~ 83 GB). As a result, you should have a Spectrasonics folder with this content .
(or on your keyboard press Win + R and then just type % programdata% in the address bar of the folder search)
In the ProgramData folder, create the Spectrasonics folder. In this folder (Spectrasonics) create a shortcut to the STEAM folder [you must select the path where you saved the main Spectrasonics folder (created from ISO) and select the STEAM folder in it].
For example: If you unpacked 20180906_120200.iso to the root of drive “F” – F: Spectrasonics, then when creating a shortcut you should specify F: Spectrasonics STEAM
This 2nd point can be skipped. Omnisphere will create this folder and shortcut itself, asking you about the location of STEAM.
3. Install Omnisphere_Update_2_8_1c.exe (update installer and crack, RePack by vkDanilov )
(specify the folder * Spectrasonics in which you have libraries)
5. Start Omnisphere. When you first start Omnisphere + library is a black box, and it can take 10+ minutes (depending on the power of computer)
until Omnisphere will scan and create the necessary files for work, so until full window Omnisphere anything not undertake !
6. After scanning and a full window appears, close Omnisphere and install the Sonic Extensions.
… Folder with the name of the extension Windows ***. Exe
Libraries list in this distribution if installation done right:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION and Suggestion :
• it is advisable to install everything from scratch , removing all the previous version of Omnisphere along with
Keyscape, Trilian, Moog Tribute and other libraries, so that you avoid ” surprises ” and glitches.
Reason: many users yelled at ” surprises ” when updating over previous versions of Omnisphere !!!
• C: Program Files Common Files Avid Omnisphere.aaxplugin << delete this folder
• C: ProgramData Spectrasonics << delete this folder
• C: Users Name AppData Local Spectrasonics << delete this folder
• C: Program Files (x86) Steiberg VstPlugins Omnisphere.dll << delete this file
• C: Program Files (x86) Common Files Digidesing DAE Plug-Ins > Look at the ArbitraryNumVolumes folder, and
if we decide, then we delete. I determined by the installation time
• C: Program Files (x86) Common Files Digidesing DAE Plug-Ins > We look at the Generic Data Updater folder, and
if we decide, then we delete. I determined by the installation time
• C: Program Files (x86) Common Files Digidesing DAE Plug-Ins OmnisphereWrapper.dpm << delete this file
• C: Program Files (x86) Common Files Digidesing DAE Plug-Ins OmnisphereWrapper.dpm.rsr << delete this file
• C: Program Files (x86) Common Files Digidesing DAE Plug-Ins TrilianWrapper.dpm << delete this file
• C: Program Files (x86 ) Common Files Digidesing DAE Plug-Ins TrilianWrapper.dpm.rsr << delete this file
PS If you did not install it on another HDD / SSD by default, then delete it where you installed Omnisphere POWER SYNTH.
Next, clean the registry thoroughly> Find Spectrasonics, Omnisphere, Trilian, Keyscape and so on – this is the most important procedure.
The standard registry editor (regedit) and Reg Organizer 8.XXdid not clean everything,Vit Registry Fix Professional v12.6.3helped me .
Important ! If you want, for example, to move the libraries to another location or if you have any problems with them in reading them by Omnisphere:
1. There are such files prt_omn.index
They are created along the path Your Disk: Spectrasonics STEAM Omnisphere Settings Library Patches
By default, the distribution does not contain these files and they are created when you first start Omnisphere for the system of each user,
that is, the paths are written exactly your system. The number of files is 29, you need to delete them all.
2. There are also such files mlt_omn.index
They are created along the path Your Disk Spectrasonics STEAM Omnisphere Settings Library Multis The
number of files is 9, you need to delete them all.
3. There are such zmap.index files
They are created along the path
Your Disk Spectrasonics STEAM Omnisphere Soundsources Factory Core Library
Your Disk Spectrasonics STEAM Omnisphere Soundsources Factory Moog Tribute Library
Your Disk Spectrasonics STEAM Omnisphere Soundsources User
Delete them and they will be recreated the next time you start Omnisphere. The story will be the same as in the paragraph from the Omnisphere installation instructions:
“When you start Omnisphere for the first time, it may take 5-10 minutes (depending on the speed of the HDD / SSD) while Omnisphere will create the necessary files to work.”
It’s not uncommon when Omnisphere flatly refuses to register with some DAW. Then another DAW is used for this operation,
after which it works everywhere. For example, temporarily install REAPER, register Omnisphere , and then delete the REAPER you don’t need.