Publisher : Spіtfіre Audio
Website : www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/az/spitfire-symphonic-strings/
Format : KONTAKT
Quality : 24 bit 48 kHz stereo
Description : Strings
If there was a single product that could sum up the foundation of Spitfire’s approach to sampling it would be this. Recorded at the studio that has played host to scores from blockbusters that have grossed billions of dollars, with the same players playing the same instruments. Deep sampled with our usual affluent approach. If you want the blockbuster sound you have to go bold, if you want cinematic you have to go big. The ultimate encyclopaedic compendium of Symphonic strings sampling, recorded in London, with no expense spared.
60 Star Players, 16 1st Violins, 14 2nd Violins, 12 Violas, 10 Cellos & 8 Basses super deep
sampled with over 175 articulations, including 59 shorts, 94 longs, and 5 extraordinary performance
legato patches programmed by Andrew Blaney. Recorded with multiple round robins, dynamic layers
and presented with 3 essential and versatile microphone positions. In addition to each individual
section we also have a comprehensive selection of articulations and techniques presented in an
‘ensemble’ format designed for sketching and composing with ‘out of the box’ satisfaction.
This is our shot at creating the definitive compendium of Symphonic strings, recorded with a
no-holds-barred approach. From classic and elegant vibrato, and expression controlled ‘dolce’
samples, to our own up-to-the-minute techniques designed by our award winning team of composers
and producers. Highlights of these include our hugely popular ‘flautando’ and ‘super sul tasto’
Go as detailed as you wish with each section individually, or dive in with our specially curated
‘ensembles’ tools designed for quick writing and broad brush strokes.
Every articulation for every section plus ensembles formerly available in Mural volumes 1, 2, 3 & Ensembles in a single encyclopaedic compendium:
• 175 articulations, including 59 shorts, 94 longs, & 45 legatos
• 60 Top London string players
• Recorded in situ (ie: in the positions they occupy in a scoring session)
• Recorded using priceless valve and ribbon mics
• Neve Montserrat Pre-amps into a Neve 88R desk
• Recorded digitally at 96k via 2″ Studer tape
• Deep sampled with multiple dynamic layers and round robins
• Diverse and detailed with essential, additional and some totally unique articulations
• Legatos designed by Andrew Blaney
• Individual sections and ensembles
• 3 essential, diverse and most favoured mic positions: C(lose), T(ree), A(mbient)
• Kontakt Player included
• New intuitive GUI with inline help system
• As used by A-list composers and producers around the globe!