Year/Date of Issue: 23.01.2022
Developer: Sauceware Audio
Developer website: www.saucewareaudio.com/products/scorch
Format: VSTi, VSTi3, AU
Bit depth: 64bit
OS X 10.9 or higher
Windows 7 or higher
Processor: 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7 or higher
Memory: 8GB minimum, 16GB+ recommended
At least 20GB of free drive space (can be external drive)
In distribution: Scorch + Factory Library + 3 additional libraries: XP 1 Synth Expansion, XP 2 Pad Sound Expansion, XP 3 Lofi Expansion.
Scorch is a beautifully designed plugin built for rap producers. With Scorch, you get unique sounds, genre-defining effects, and a built-in chord generator to help you finish more project files, export more beats, and maximize your creativity.
We’ve put in the hard work with these presets so that when you play any note, ideas start flowing. We have worked with the best samplers and sound designers in the industry to create a unique and modern sound for Scorch. We’re changing the way the word “shares” sounds.
Never get stuck again with Scorch’s built-in chord generator. We looked at 1,000 Billboard-topping songs and studied their chord progressions. We then took all that data and put it into the chord generator so you can access it.
Every genre has effects that define it. In Scorch, we have included these important effects at the heart of the plugin. Each sound preset comes with 10 custom effect presets. He can take the sound and stretch it, flip it and tear it apart. In seconds, you can create a new sound from another, taking your chord progression and melodies into new spaces.
Add. info: 200 custom made presets
Built-in chord generator
10 premade effects for each sound (2000 total)
Bonus Scorch one shots
Bonus Scorch samples
money back guarantee
1. Install the program (Scorch Installer 1.0.0.exe)
2. Open and enter one of the license numbers from the FLARE.txt file
3. Open the Scorch Sound Bank folder and run the installation of the Scorch Sound Bank Installer.exe factory library (install either by default or to a location convenient for you)
4. Run Scorch and specify the location of our library (but this is only if it was not installed by default)
5. Open the Expansions folder and see three additional libraries in it: XP 1 Synth Expansion, XP 2 Pad Sound Expansion, XP 3 Lofi Expansion.
We copy the contents of each of these libraries to the sound folder where the factory library is located.