Release year : 2022
Version : 7.17.22102.05002
Developer : Robert McNeel & Associates
Architecture : x86 (64-bit)
Interface language : Russian + English
Tablet : K’ed by TNT
Distribution time : before the appearance of the first 3-5 downloaders
System requirements : macOS 10.14 and later
Description : Rhino allows you to create, edit, analyze, visualize and transform NURBS * curves, surfaces, solids, point clouds and polygon networks. There are no restrictions on the complexity, degree, or size of objects other than those imposed by the computer equipment you use.
From the very beginning of the development of Rhino, the goal was to eliminate as many bottlenecks as possible related to the workflow of using the program, as well as making thousands of big and small changes. All this was to significantly speed up the work of Rhino and provide the ability to process very large models and collaborate on projects.
Thanks to thousands of users, we have been able to thoroughly test the program and optimize Rhino, which ultimately resulted in the fastest and most stable version.
– After checking the file by the system, the image will open
• Holding down the Ctrl button, open the icon with the gate *Open Gatekeeper friendly*
– A terminal window will open
• Press the ENTER key and wait for the process to complete
– The image with the application will open
• Drag the application to the folder -> Application
Do not update the app!
Official updates may result in loss of activation.