LX480 is an accurate emulation of a legendary hardware reverb. The plug-in goes far beyond emulation by using the exact same reverb technology and introducing higher density modes and functions not found on the original.
- Faithful recreation of the Random Hall algorithm from the well known hardware reverb.
- Modeled input and output stages – Everything is modeled from internal clipping to quirks in the feedback loops.
- Additional exclusive features and functions not found on the original:
- Continuous controls.
- Flexible and additional filter structures for better sound shaping.
- More ER delay lines.
- Stereo manipulation.
- 88.2Khz and 96Khz support.
- Improved algorithms with higher density than the original.
- Quick controls and customizable display.