Over the last several years, a range of high processing powered digital guitar effects and mobile guitar apps have changed the way millions of guitarists play and record. The question is how we can create new tools to maximize the sound quality with today’s technology.
The result is BIAS FX. It’s designed from the ground up with no-compromise mindset on sound quality, it comes with all the greatest and latest algorithms from our audio signal processing research, it provides significantly detailed and authentic emulation of analog pedals and studio racks, it has dual custom BIAS Amp Match models integration and dual signal chain.
BIAS FX is equipped with the most advanced DSP sound engine with a beautifully designed interface, it’s seamlessly integrated with BIAS Amp Designer.
We then go beyond and create a cross-platform, amp-and-effects processor. Now for the first time, you can achieve high quality sound in the studio for recording and on iPad for live performance and practice.
- Unrivalled, component-level simulation, analog-like sound quality
- Extremely intuitive operation makes BIAS FX a breeze to use
- 25 high-quality effect pedals with brand new sound-processing algorithms (many more are coming)
- 5 ultra-professional rack processors that sound like high-end analog gear (many more are coming)
- 12 classic amps, import unlimited amp models from BIAS AMP
- Full integration with BIAS Amp gives you unprecedented control over designing your own fully customized dream amps
- Dual signal path and dual amp processing
- Brand new splitter switches between and combines dual signal paths, adjusting the level and frequency range for each path to give you more tone-shaping possibilities
- Live View mode lets you recall any preset with a single tap and toggle on/off any single effect or category of effects
- Pedalboard View shows all the effects and amps in the currently loaded preset at once
- Global Settings optimizes BIAS FX’s output to sound the best in any environment—including sending to a mixer, amp head or combo or stack power amp—by letting you EQ and selectively deactivate the app’s preamp, tonestack, power amp and cab separately for each destination.