CoreBass: Pear is an extensive upright bass sample library, especially suitable for jazz and folk music. The library was designed with ease of use in mind, allowing you to intuitively play it from a MIDI keyboard as well as effortlessly sequence bass parts. Having a wide range of controls, the sound and playability are all adjustable.
– 400 MB of hand-tuned 24-bit samples (Compressed 146 MB)
– 24bit / 44100Hz Mono
– Full sustain with natural decay
– Separate mic and DI samples
– Individually sampled strings
– 2x intelligent round-robin sample cycling
– Seamlessly slide from one note to any other
– Variable pre-pluck noises
– Dynamic vibrato
– Harmonics, string slaps, mutes, and other special effects
Due to the extensive scripting, this sound library is available in Kontakt 2-3 format only.