Whether your goal is naturally extracted and expanded soundscapes, or full cinematic big-stage enhancement, Halo Upmix delivers with intuitive ease. Fine-tune a surround mix to perfection with Halo’s unique centre channel management, and spatial density controls. Halo is designed for multiple production tasks, from archive restoration and television, all the way to a full 7.1 feature film upmix:
- Natural sounding panoramic extension.
- Downmix-safe, and big cinematic sound.
- Detailed center channel control.
- Site Floating License System Available (Optional).
- Ideal for stem and group upmixing.
- 7.1 cinematic sound stage enhancement.
- TV stereo to surround upmixing with hard center.
- Re-purposing of original stereo for cinematic release.
- TV archive enhancement for 5.1 broadcast.
- Natural extension of original stereo panoramas and atmospheres.
Powerful real-time analysis of the original stereo material identifies and extracts locational cues and naturally extends the panorama – without introducing artificial reverberation, chorusing or delay into the downmix. This makes it easy to preserve the inherent character of the original source material.
“Halo is a truly musical sounding upmixer with an easy to use interface that gives you the control you need to fine tune your sound.”
Tony Friedman | Outpost Sound | Hollywood, CA.