Year/Date of Issue: 07/27/22
Developer: Noise Ash
Developer site: NoiseAsh
Format: VST3, AAX, AU
Bit depth: 64bit
Tabletka: present [R2R]
System requirements: WIN 7+ – macOS 10.9.5+
British-style console preamps and EQs have been the go-to gear since the early days. Queen, Nirvana, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, David Bowie, Foo Fighters, Slipknot, Metallica, Adele, Drake, etc. are just a few examples. They have been used on countless classic platinum albums and are still widely used today, confirming the status of these legendary modules, the much sought after classics that are essential for every mixing/mastering environment. The NEED Preamp and Eq Collection includes 7 outstanding British-style preamp/EQ plugins! They are all extremely accurate end-to-end emulation circuitry that retains every last detail and the true vintage tone of this phenomenal studio equipment. The NEED preamp and EQ collection is a real gem!
– 7 British-style NEED plug-ins in one package: NEED 73, 84, 81 and 31102 console EQs and their separate preamps, NEED 533 EQ.
– Truly faithful reproduction of the circuitry of the legendary British class A and AB preamps.
– Nuance Deviation System (NDS) for separate left/mid and right/side channels.
– Medium/side channel processing mode.
– For Need 73 and 84: Class A mic (-80dB to 0dB) and line (+10dB to 0dB) preamplifier with output gain compensation (drive mode).
– For Need 81: Class AB mic (-80dB to 0dB) and line (+10dB to 0dB) preamplifier with output gain compensation (drive mode).
– For Need 31102: Class A microphone (-80dB to 10dB), preamp model with output gain compensation (drive mode).
– Additional mid bands for NEED 73, 84 and 31102 console EQs.
– Custom additional high and low pass filters for the NEED 533 EQ.
– Sophisticated proprietary interaction between filters with legendary musical curves.
– The mechanism of analog modeling of anti-aliasing.
– Optimized resizable GUI for an efficient workflow.
– A friend of the processor.