Year / Release Date : 03/08/2020
Version : 6.2.2
Developer : Native Instruments
Developer’s site : Native Instruments
Format : EXE, VSTi
Bit : 64bit
Tabletka : cured
System Requirements : Windows 7/8/10
Description : A contact allows you to play and process previously recorded audio data – samples of musical instruments, sound effects, vocal tracks, etc. – but this is only a small part of the entire spectrum of its capabilities. In Vkontakte you can use ready-made tools from a huge number of libraries from third-party developers or create your own virtual tools, apply powerful built-in processing modules to their audio signals, build complex execution schemes with various modulation links. Everything is possible – from the ultra-precise recreation of real instruments to the creation of original, nothing like instruments.
The main innovation of the sixth version of the Contact is the wave-table engine, which allows new hybrid tools that combine synthesis with sampling to create unique sound textures.
FIXED Using Super Audio Cart by Impact Soundworks would cause hangs and crashes in certain cases
FIXED The effect of having “Unwind Automation” On was reverted after saving and recalling a multi or host project, when the assignments were made through KSP
FIXED There were still hangs and crashes when batch re-saving certain instruments
FIXED Kontakt would crash when trying to load NKM files directly from the operating system (Finder / Explorer)
FIXED Kontakt would crash when trying to load certain NKI files directly from the operating system (Finder / Explorer); only reproducible with NKIs from Kontakt Player libraries that were not activated on the affected device
FIXED Overwriting an NKI through the “Save as …” menu did not work correctly on macOS 10.15 Catalina
FIXED Kontakt could crash when adjusting LFO Retrigger across multiple groups
FIXED Button hover states would not appear as expected in v6.2.0 and 6.2.1 when controls where overlapping
FIXED After using the Creator Tools Instrument Editor on Windows, file paths would sometimes be corrupt when saving and recalling an NKI using Kontakt
FIXED KSP Arrays loaded from NKA files were erroneously populated from fallback data on snapshot recall
1. Run .exe or extract its contents by the 7-Zip archiver to any drive for permanent storage (not deep by nesting folders, briefly by name);
2. Save operating time (presets, etc.) Uninstall (or delete if there is no uninstaller) previous versions.
3. Check the absence of folders in the places of creating symlinks. Delete the folders remaining after uninstalling. (IF THE FOLDERS ARE LEAVED, SIMPLICKS WILL NOT BE CREATED);
4. Launch SymLink Installer.cmd If you need to register with keygen, patch, etc., (everything you need will be in the REG folder);
5. run DAW by setting the scan path C: Program Files VstPlugins, scan for new plugins.
For the programs and plugins to work correctly, the following must be installed in the system:
Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2019 Redistributable Package x86 & x64
Special thanks to users of PossibleWorlds and katromkatrom
How to install libraries ?
How to update in the future?