Absynth is a synthesizer with unique sonic potential. Its specialty is a limitless spectrum of unusual, evolving sounds created using the powerful, hybrid synthesis architecture and sophisticated modulation and effect system – resulting in sounds far removed from the everyday. What’s more Absynth is not just a synthesizer, but a powerful effect plug-in for treating audio tracks using the unique Absynth effects bank.
- Forward-looking semi-modular synthesizer with unique sonic characteristics.
- Innovative and unique sound generation from multiple synthesis and sampling methods.
- Powerful filters and effects section with new tools such as special Aetherizer, Cloud Filter and Supercomb.
- Sound Mutator for creating fresh sounds through the mutation of the qualities of several Absynth sounds.
- KoreSound Browser for intuitive finding and organizing of the 1,800 sounds and effects settings.
- Fully compatible with Kore (sounds for the browser preconfigured as KoreSounds for seamless integration with Kore 2.
- Flexible 68-stage envelopes with presets, envelope-step mode and Tempo sync.
- Sophisticated surround sound panning to animate three-dimensional sounds or even individual sound components.
- Live-input for each channel and new audio modulator section for using Absynth as a fully functional effects unit.
- Pro Sound individually assigned macro controls for quick changing of several sound settings with a single knob.