Publisher : Mixosaurus
Website : www.mixosaurus.com
Format : KONTAKT NKI\NKM\NCW\NKX
Quality : 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
System requirements NI KONTAKT 5.2.1
Description : – 80,000 stereo samples of the highest quality drums, with room
tuning in meters.
– 20 microphone settings
– Huge range of articulations
– Stereo ambience
– All samples are recorded using high quality vintage
gear with 24-bit thoughout processing
– Made for your DAW
– Endless software possibilities
– Yamaha and other E-Drum kits
Mixosaurus Kit 1.1 is a complete tool for use in a music production computer environment. It is available as a standalone program as well as a multi-channel plug-in in VST+AU+DXi+RTAS formats for Mac and PC and uses the powerful technology of Native Instruments Kontakt.
Unlike other products, whose developers have taken the idea of doing “all in one” (cymbals, drums, etc.), Mixosaurus Kit 1.1 consists of a single drum, which was created to bring its sound as close as possible to the sound of a real instrument!
Pre-installed on your hard drive, the library can connect to your computer via the FW800 or eSATA (SATA drive is also available) and is ready to use within a minute. Additional lengthy installation and free hard disk space is not required. It does not require large resources from the computer, which allows it to be installed on already sufficiently loaded computers.
Mixosaurus gives you real, authentic drum sound in your DAW environment!
THIS DISTRIBUTION IS MADE ON THE BASIS OF THIS
1. In this distribution, all samples are converted to NCW format, and packed in NKX containers. As a result, the size of the library has decreased by more than 2 times.
2. The library is installed using the ADD LIBRARY command