Year/Date of Issue: 2022
Version: 1.0.1 Build 9236
Developer website: skylum.com
Bit depth: 64bit
Interface language: Multilingual (Russian is present)
Processor: CPU Intel® Core™ i5 or better, AMD Ryzen™ 5 or better
OS version: 10 version 1909 or higher(only 64-bit OS).
RAM: 8 GB RAM or more (16+ GB RAM is recommended)
Disk space: 10 GB free space; SSD for best performance
Display: 1280×768 size or better
Graphics: Open GL 3.3 or later compatible graphics card with latest drivers
Luminar Neo is an innovative AI-powered image editor for the future that simplifies complex editing and lets creators bring their wildest ideas to life.
• Get speed and flexibility when editing with a completely new core engine and layer workflow.
• The new engine we’ve created for Luminar Neo is based on the best of combined and evolved experience for maximum performance and creativity, and designed to achieve complex creative results.
• Adjust the light in your photo for creative control of the scene’s lighting. You can control the exposure of an image depending on the distance from the lens to independently adjust the exposure of the background and foreground.
• Automatically remove image smudges caused by dust and dirt on the lens and sensor.
• Remove unnecessary power lines from the sky in your cityscapes.
• Experiment with endless creative possibilities by easily combining two or more images in a frame.