Year/Date of Issue: 10.09.2022
Developer website: iZotope
Format: VST3, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
Tabletka: Cured [R2R]
System requirements: WIN 10+
Ozone 10 THE FUTURE OF MASTERING Building on a 17-year legacy, Ozone brings balance to your music with the latest in machine learning for audio mastering. The choice of professional mastering studios worldwide, Ozone Pro provides the ultimate polish that makes your music dynamic, colorful and competitive in any genre.
What’s new in Ozone 10 :
● Stabilizer Module – Create a balanced sound with this new intelligent and adaptive mastering EQ: dynamically shape your mix to a clean, natural tone or tame problematic resonance, remove harshness and smooth out transients for better conversion in a variety of listening environments (advanced users only) .
● Impact Module – Enhance the rhythm and feel of your tracks with this new module by intuitively controlling micro-dynamics: four sliders work across different frequency ranges to breathe life into a mix, add punch and dynamic space, or glue a track together for a tighter sound (Advanced only)
● Improved Master Assistant – Compare your sound to proven reference files or today’s hits with revolutionary new tone, dynamics and width matching technology. An updated assistant view lets you set your starting point faster than ever, and a tonal balance curve makes it easy to measure (included in standard and advanced versions).
● Magnify Soft Clip – Turn up the volume while maintaining high sound quality with this new setting in the Maximizer module (included in standard and advanced versions).
● Recover Sides – Reduce width without losing sides with this new Imager feature that preserves stereo information in mono and helps preserve depth and power while narrowing problematic frequencies (included in Standard and Extended versions).
● And much more, including built-in support for Apple Silicon and a redesigned Ozone interface.