Year/Date of Issue: 10.2021
Developer website: iZotope
Format: VST, VST3, AAX
Bit depth: 64bit
Tablet: Ne required
System requirements: Windows: 7+
Description : iZotope – represents an intelligent mixing plugin – Neutron. The plugin includes the first Track Assistant and Masking Meter technologies in this direction. Focused on simplifying and increasing the efficiency of the mixing process, Neutron combines the latest in analysis and measurement innovations with industry-leading audio processors to bring unparalleled focus and transparency to your mixes.
Track Assistant scans the audio and suggests custom settings as starting points for processing your track. Intelligent analysis allows you to automatically detect instruments, recommend the placement of EQ nodes, and set the optimal settings for other modules. You’ll still maintain complete control over all your mixing decisions, but Track Assistant will give you more time to focus on what matters most – your creative eye for the mix.
Masking Meter allows you to visually identify and correct perceptual collisions between instrument frequencies that can lead to masking between, for example, guitar and vocals, bass and drums, as well as other issues that can lead to “muddy” or overcrowded mixes. Easily tweak each track to cut out the haze and unleash new sonic possibilities.
Neutron can be used on every track, offering zero latency and efficient CPU usage. With a leading static/dynamic EQ, two multiband compressors, a multiband transient shaper, a multiband exciter and a peak limiter, the user will hear clearer results and spend less time adjusting.
Key features :
– Automatic detection of various instruments – vocals, dialogue, guitar, bass and drums and the application of spectral shaping technology to ensure clarity and balance for each track.
– Get advice on the best starting points for settings with the Assistant Track, including EQ nodes, compressor thresholds, saturation types, and more.
– Divide the soundspace with the revolutionary Masking Meter to help each instrument sit better in the mix.
– Achieve the perfect sounding mix with five main processors integrated into one console with pure digital or warm vintage style sound.
– Surround sound support for audio post production.
– Ability to use plug-ins separately: equalizer, compressor, transient shaper, exciter.
Neutron Advanced 3 :
Connect more tracks to Neutron 3 – Sessions with Neutron 3 load 3 times faster than Neutron 2, so you can
make your mix with premium processing anywhere and everywhere.
MUCH faster processing – Sessions with Neutron 3 use half the memory than Neutron 2. Forget fiddling with settings and hearing crackling in large sessions.
Smaller buffer size – Sessions with Neutron 3 use up to a third of the CPU than Neutron 2 with minimal buffer sizes. Build on the fly with smaller buffer sizes without slowdowns or dropouts.
Sculptor – Remove resonances and add energy to your tracks with the latest audio tool.
Transient Shaper – Shape your sound and control attack and release with this secret processing weapon.
Exciter – Add a modern twist or warm vintage grain with our Exciter module.
Gate – Add impact and energy to your sound with our flexible multi-band gate
Compressor – Perfectly process your tracks with our real Swiss army knife – the compressor
Equalizer – Auto-detect frequencies and remove masking frequencies with our smart equalizer.