Year / Date of Issue: 07.2020
Developer site: ismism
Format: VST, VST3, AAX, AU
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
System requirements: Host compatible with VST2, VST3, AAX and AU.
Description: This plugin will make the kick drum rip the speakers and shake the floor like an earthquake! It was developed with Björn Torvellen, who is tired of tweaking everything again to get a powerful techno kick. Now with KikZilla, you have instant access to these sounds.
Of course, gate reverb, damping, distortion and EQ will also be useful for any other percussion instrument. Record the hum using the freeze function. Let kikzilla play it back and forth. Drag and drop the resulting samples directly into your DAW as a single or 4-bar sample.
New in version :
* drag and drop in FL Studio (Windows) works now
* the Freeze Buffer is available now after saving, closing and reopening a project
* the Freeze Buffer now persists after changing the project sample rate
* Logic / Mac finds the Audio Unit now after the installation without rebooting the computer
* Mac 32 Bit VST2 Registration works now without having to hit Enter after inserting numbers
* on some DAWs you couldn’t save the project when you just e.g. changed the EQ settings or the distortion. This is fixed now.