Year / Release Date : 9/29/2019
Version : 2.1.0
Developer : Inertia Sound Systems
Developer’s site : Inertia Sound Systems
Format : VST / VST3 / AU
Bit : 64bit
Tabletka : present
System Requirements :
Windows 10 x64
macOS 10.12 – 10.14
Description : GRANULIZER 2 is a granular synthesis software synthesizer designed for creative sound design.
It has a very versatile DSP engine, capable of delivering a wide sound palette with sounds ranging from metal crunch and grain blur to smooth reverb tones, spread spectrum, or chaotic sound scenes.
– High-quality sound engine that performs time stretching, pitch change, granular resynthesis and spectrum manipulation
– Diffuse effect for wide drone sounds (think spectral reverb)
– Spectral Formation
– Frequency converter for atonal variations
– Cereal Dreams
– Control over the subtle randomization of certain internal parameters (Magic knob)
– High quality diffusion delay effect for droney soundscapes
– Representation of a waveform with the choice of a loop, increase / decrease
– Portable and intuitive preset system
– Explanatory prompts on the screen when you hover over the parameters.
– Minimal, clean interface