Year/Date of Issue: 2022
Developer site: Hot Door
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
Interface language: English
System Requirements: Adobe Illustrator 2019/2022
Description: CADtools Adobe Illustrator plugin – presents the user with absolutely all the most necessary CAD class tools for the fastest and most efficient production of technological vector graphics, you can now do all this in Adobe Illustrator, it has never been so easy and simple to produce projects.
This CADtools utility, which is considered a plug-in, must have Adobe Illustrator installed and running on your personal computer in order to use it professionally.
Using the toolboxes and the latest drawing panels provided by the software, you will be able to insert the most complex horizontal, vertical and axonometric lines, circles and marks, and of course vector arcs very very quickly. Any of these trigonometric objects can be easily processed, copied or adjusted so that they fit well into all your projects.
Add. Info: Best New Features in Hot Door CADtools 13.1.0:
– Full built-in support for Apple Silicon provides a 65% increase in average speed across all tests;
– New menu item for converting dotted lines into separate paths;
– New menu item “non-intersecting path”;
– 10 new tools for axonometric drawing and dimensioning;
– Radius and diameter dimensions extended to work with ellipses.
1. Before installing the plug-in we recommend you to close the Illustrator application
2. First install CADTools with the Installer
3. Select CADTools.aip for your version of Illustrator
and overwrite plugin CADTool.aip In Illustrator folder
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator xxxx\Plug-ins