As the first vintage convolution reverb the IQ-Reverb combines the diversity of a convolution reverb with the flexibility of classical reverb processors from the golden age.
Supplied with a specially compiled library it provides a wide range of possible reverbs out of the box. Of course, it is also possible to add custom impulse response files.
- Convolution reverb with innovative editing capabilities.
- Easy handling, clearly arranged display.
- Intuitive 3D user interface.
- Reverberation time adjustable in 3 frequency ranges.
- Cut- & vintage gated reverb.
- Reverse reverb.
- Modulation for vivid reverb textures.
- Positioning of sound sources in virtual space (positioner).
- True Stereo capable.
- Extensive IR and preset library (vintage & high-end studio gear,”real” spaces.
- layered reverb combinations).
- User presets can be stored.
- Imports 3rd party impulse responses and libraries.
- Changeable plugin window size.
- “Set as default” preset.
- Supports all common sample frequencies.
- PC and Mac, 32- and 64-bit DAWs.
Changelog HOFA IQ-Reverb
– Bugfix: Repair preset file that might have been corrupted by some versions before V1.0.32
– Bugfix: Plugin could crash on start when preset file was currupted
– New Feature: New tooltip info system
– Improvement: Check if a 3rd party IR used in a project is available and warn if is missing
– Improvement: Check if a 3rd party IR used in a preset is available and warn if is missing
– Improvement: New Settings Button Icon
– Bugfix: When using as a pure mono to mono effect, a distortion in reverb signal could occur
– Bugfix: “Keep Parameters” Button was released when window was re-opened
– Bugfix: Names of 3rd party IRs stored with a host project were not correctly displayed
– Bugfix: A 3rd party IR stored with a host project could be overwritten by the default IR when it was saved again
– Bugfix: Reverb was not correctly reset when used in objects in Samplitude