Publisher : Function Loops
Website : Function Loops
Format : MIDI, WAV
Quality : 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description : The Melodic Future Bass from Function Loops contains seven sets, loaded with drums, bass lines, melodies, FX loops, MIDI files, single samples and presets for Sylenth1, Spire and Massive VSTi.
All sets are labeled with BPM and tonality and are filled with the same percussion, basses, chords, arpeggios, leads, plaques, pads, sniper fillings and everything else that you hear in the demo. All sounds are inspired by the most popular artists today. Take this collection right now and start creating cool tracks in the shortest time.
• Format: WAVs / MIDIs / Synthesizer VSTi Presets
• 007 x Construction Kits – (Including: Stems / Loops, (One-Shots) Samples, VSTi Presets, MIDIs Files)
• 007 x Mixed & Mastered FullMix / Preview Demos – (WAV / MP3)
• 080 x Individual (.WAVs) (Melody) Loops Files – (Bass, Chords, Pianos, Plucks, Pads Etc)
• 037 x Individual (.WAVs) (Drum) Loops Files
• 018 x Individual (.WAVs) (FX) Loops Files
• 052 x Individual (.WAVs) (One-Shots) Samples Files – (Kicks, Claps, Hi-Hats, Rides)
• 076 x Individual (.MIDIs) Files
• 055 x Individual (.VSTi Presets) For Lennar Digital Sylenth1
• 019 x Individual (.VSTi Presets) For Reveal Sound Spire
• 004 x Individual (.VSTi Presets) For Native Instruments Massive
• 347 x Files In Total
• Key And Tempo-Labeled
• 44.1kHz 24-Bit High Quality
• Compatible With All DAWs
• PC & Mac Compatible
• 100% Royalty-Free
MASSiVE : Copy the presets folder to C: Users USERNAME Documents Native Instruments Massive Sounds or use the preset browser in the tool itself.
Method 1 :
Copy the bank file to C: Users NAME AppData Roaming RevealSound Banks and then select the bank of interest in the tool menu -> select bank
Method 2 :
In the tool itself: menu -> import bank (specify in the window where the bank file is located) and then menu -> select bank choose the bank of interest
SYLENTH1 : Copy the bank file to C: Program Files Vstplugins Sylenth1 (if there are separate presets in C: Program Files Vstplugins Sylenth1 Presets) or use the loader in the preset browser of the tool itself.