Nimbus is a new and improved reverb unit based on the familiar PhoenixVerb but offering better sound, greater flexibility and new capabilities:
- Better sounding: Nimbus is based on the core of the popular PhoenixVerb, but Exponential Audio has “combined honest user feedback with a fertile creative imagination to make it sound even better”.
- No CPU hog: Nimbus is a native plug-in, requiring no special hardware and offering even more flexibility while continuing to work with minimal load on your computer.
- Easy to use: While Nimbus is brand new, existing users will find it reassuringly familiar, and new users will find their way around in a matter of minutes.
There were always elements – like overdrive – that Nimbus creator Michael Carnes felt would be helpful in ‘warming up’ a reverb. He also saw a need to dynamically lower reverb levels in louder parts of a mix: with dynamic tail suppression Nimbus now has this covered.
Users have long asked for tempo-controllable pre-delay: Nimbus now has this implemented.
Over 1200 presets and handy new tool-tips: Nimbus has everything under control to get you started.
Features at a glance:
- Better sounding.
- The familiar core of PhoenixVerb, extended in new directions.
- New warp section with compressor/expander and overdrive.
- Pre-delay and reverb delay now adjustable by tempo.
- New tail suppression circuit for more dynamic response.
- Over 1200 presets.
- Helpful tool-tips to guide new users.