Publisher : Ecliptiq Audio
Website : Ecliptiq Audio
Format : KONTAKT
Quality : 24 bit 44.1 kHz stereo
Description : Warp is the first episode of the new Ecliptiq Audio series, featuring Qadra, a state-of-the-art and versatile Kontakt engine that can overlay, modify, mix and shape all kinds of sounds.
Warp specializes in gaskets, drones, waves and other atmospheric synthesizers.
WARP requires the full version of Kontakt 5.7.3 or higher
It makes it possible for you to taste.
– Morph between the layers seamlessly with the automatable xy pad.
– Warp is equipped with 4 independent LFOs and envelopes. 7 modulatable parameters each layer has.
– Warp’s turbocharged arpeggiator section gives you the ability to create elaborate sequences within seconds.
– Warp comes with customization. You can randomize with each other.
– Warp has a preset manager. Besides the 160 factory presets, you can save up to 240 of your own patches.