Publisher: Dark Intervals
Website: Dark Intervals Mandolin Textures
Format: KONTAKT minimum version 6.6.1
Quality: 24 bit 48 kHz stereo
Description: Muted mandolin with textures.
This instrument is not a sampled mandolin with all the articulations.
It is an inspiring instrument based on the source of the mandolin, very inspiring and musical.
The first two patches are standard muted mandolin sounds, which we really like and find very flexible and natural.
Muted Mandolin is sampled in 4 velocity layers and three loop layers.
The remaining patches are various textures, pads and ambient sounds.
This instrument does not represent a sampled mandolin with all articulations. This is an inspiring tool which is based on a mandolin source, and is highly inspiring and musical.
The first two patches are standard muted mandolin sounds, which we like a lot and find highly flexible and natural.
The Muted Mandolin patch is sampled in 4 velocity layers and 3 round robins. Other patches are various textures, pads and ambient sounds.
Mandolin is sampled with a Royer SF 12 stereo microphone in combination with an original Neve 1073 stereo pair of preamps OR occasionally Millenia HV-3C.
Additional Information :
– There are three pages on the GUI. First page shows just waveform
– Second page shows envelope and filter section (cut and resonance for LPF and HPF)
– Third page shows delay and reverb parameters
– On pages 2 and 3 , you can see stereo spread and pan adjustment section.
– 15 nki files
– 1 muted mandolin patch, sampled in 4 velocity layers and 3 roundrobins
– 48000 khz, 24-bit quality
– 670 MB unzipped size