miniBit is a 8-bit/chiptune style synthesizer that emulates the sound of 80s game consoles and retro computers.
It features a main oscillator with 15 waveforms paired with a sub oscillator (a square wave pitched one octave below). The waveforms are not bandlimited and will produce aliasing. Furthermore, using the built-in bitcrusher, you can create even more noisy and retro sounds. The new version also features a synced 8 Steps Stepper/Sequencer with multiple destinations.
- 15 Waveforms.
- Sub Oscillator.
- Poly and Mono mode with Glide.
- 2-poles LowPass/HighPass Filter.
- Delay and BitCrusher effects.
- LFO with multiple destinations.
- 8 Steps Stepper with multiple destinations.
- 50 Presets.
- Preset randomizer.
- Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64-bit).
- Platforms: OS X, Windows.