Year / Release Date : 11.2018
Version : 220.127.116.114
Developer : Arturia
Developer website : Arturia
Format : STANDALONE, VSTi, VSTi3, AAX
Digit capacity : 32bit, 64bit
Tabletka : cured
System requirements : Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz 10.10+: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU.
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
Description : Analog Lab gives you easy access to 6500+ of the hottest presets from our award-winning V Collection .
Contains sounds of all 21 authenticly modeled keyboards that combine impressive sound with exceptional ease of use and amazing features. In addition to studying the feedback from the music community, our developers worked hand in hand with professional ergonomists to optimize every aspect of this tool for creating and playing music. This made it possible to create an intuitive interface, a perfectly organized browser based on categories and a natural display of sound parameters containing the autonomous sound encyclopedia of legendary sounds.
Preserving the real : Why settle for samples of classic instruments when you have faithful reproductions? At Analog Lab, you search for the best sounds from the award-winning Arturia V Collection collection of 21 classical synthesizers, organs and pianos, which are genuine physical models of the originals. There is nothing better than the quality of the organic sound of the past years that is available anywhere.
Add authentic analog warmth : All your favorite sounds to Analog Lab, which gives you the best of 21 instruments that have made music history and all in one convenient place. Analog synthesizers. Digital synthesizers. Acoustic Piano. Electric pianos. Bodies. String machines. With the best of 21 reproductions of vintage instruments, Analog Lab allows you to transcend time and style, arming you with everything from the most iconic sounds of the past to modern sound projects that define musical trends today. If you compose, record or perform, more than 6,500 sounds cover every song, genre, mood, and atmosphere that you can think of — no programs are required. Use it offline or with your favorite DAW.
Find and remember your favorite sounds : With a streamlined new browser in Analog Lab, you can always find the right sound. Where is this sound? Find it in the blink of an eye by clicking on tags to filter the Analog Lab’s extensive sound library by type, performance, instrument, etc. Do you need a bold, funky bass? Simply click on this tag combination to get a short list from the entire library, or to limit yourself to just the selected virtual tools. Click to add tools to your favorites for instant download later. Use playlists to save only the sounds you need for concerts or sessions and then access or change MIDI programs to your preferred buttons or pedal.
Regardless of whether you are writing, playing or recording, the elegant Analog Lab browser makes it easy to dive into the depths of this extensive library for the sound gold you need.
New in version:
Banks are now listed in first order. User banks
Added back “banks” field in the browser
KeyLab MKII – Amount knobs are not inverted anymore
No more crash caused by OpenGL texture on macOS
State recall now works properly on Fruity Loops 20 (macOS)
No more playlists are lost after update
Too long preset names are no more cropped inside a multi
Stage and Suitcase beauty shots are not inverted anymore
Now works properly
Added a pop-up window to your account.
VST3 – No More Crash in Studio One when tweaking knobs in multi presets
• Original hybrid hardware / software synthesizer
• Updated sounds from the collection of V 6
• More than 6500 sounds from some of the best sound producers in the industry.
• Presets are carefully selected from our V Collection 6 (ARP 2600 V, B-3 V, CS-80 V, Farfisa V, Jup-8 V, Matrix-12 V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage-73 V, • Synclavier V, Piano V2, Vox Continental V, Wurli V, Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, DX7 V and CMI V)
• Updated browser to quickly find the desired sound: by type (bass, pads, leads …), by characteristics (long, bright, dark …), etc.
• Multimode mode to create your own layers, separate and add effects
• Automatic display of parameters for Arturia keyboards.
• Parameters can be easily compared with other MIDI controllers.
• Standalone or plugin (VST, VST3, AU, AAX)
• Full editing presets, available for owners of full versions of our synthesizers (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.).
• The user interface is configured automatically according to your Arturia controller.