Year / Release Date: 2020
Developer: Ample Sound
Website: Ample Sound
Format: VSTi, VSTi3, AAX, AU
Bit depth: 64bit
System requirements: Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
Mac: 10.9 or higher.
VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
Description: Ample Metal Eclipse is a virtual electric guitar that will bring the sound of the ESP Eclipse I guitar to your studio.
For Windows users:
1. Install the program AME_3_1_0_Installer.exe
2. Install the Library Installer.exe library (select the directory for installing the library)
3. Run the Activate.exe patch (in the line AME v3.1.0, click on the button on the right Activate and in the window that opens, also click Activate)
For MacOSX users:
1. Install the AME_3_1_0_Installer.dmg program
2. Install the AME_Library_Installer.pkg library (select the directory for installing the library)
3. Run the AS Self-Activator v3.dmg patch (in the AME v3.1.0 line, click on the Activate button on the right and in the window that opens, click Activate)