Year / Release Date : 09.2019
Version : 3.1.0
Developer : Ample Sound
Developer’s site : amplesound
Format : VSTi, VSTi3, AAX, AUi
Bit : 64bit
Tabletka : present
System requirements : 5 GB of free hard disk space. Windows Vista or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 2 GB RAM Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
Description : The goal of Ample Guitar M III is to bring the sound of the Martin D-41 Acoustic Guitar to your studio.
• String Roll Editor : can clearly display fingering, articulation, expressiveness and even noise when playing. Each note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can reproduce quite sensitive strumming.
• Dice – Random Riff Generator : with one click you create a new inspiration, because it is not just a random algorithm. Rather, he analyzes a lot of musical scores.
• Multiple Formats Conversion : the conversion between several formats Riff, MIDI, Tab, each fingering, articulation, expression, humanization will be automatically converted to a MIDI switch and controller.
• Real strumming samples.
• 14 strum notes + 28 ways to play each chord.
• Strum Legato – Legato articulations can be played while strumming.
• 4 settings for humanization.
• Select and define 2 chord modes; any chords can be tuned.
• Equalizer with an individual rhythm of strumming.
• Elegant presets with support for Drag & Drop.
• High order 8-band EQ – intuitive frequency response control, visualization of the spectrum of input and output signals in real time, support for a single band.
• 2-Line Compressor – real-time visualization of the input and output signal, two RMS & Peak detection modes, soft knee support, auto power off and auto tuning.
• 6-Tap Echo – real-time visualization of stereo signal processing, can individually adjust the parameters of 6 echo aspects: feedback, panning, volume, etc.
• IR Reverb – providing four types of response pulses: Room, Studio, Hall and Large Hall. 3D visualization of pulsed spectra.
Tab Reader :
• Tab Player – can load and play several common tablature file formats on the guitar. Users can download, display and play any specific track within a tab file. When used in DAW, the Tab Player also allows users to export tabs as an audio file. Tab Player supports all fingerings, loops, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On / Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring , Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc. etc.
As a built-in function, Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrumentation engine, which has extremely customizable guitar logic to simulate realism. Tab Player can even “decide” when to automatically add some clarifying articulations, when it considers it appropriate, for example, slap on the strings or the body of the guitar, or other realistic and necessary sounds.
Snarling is an important factor in playing the guitar. Using the Ample Guitar Strummer engine, Tab Player can not only mix different articulations, but can also alternate playing simultaneously on several strings (i.e. several notes) and playing on a specific string (i.e. one note).
Installation and Activation
1. From IA run Library Installer.exe and install the library
2. From IA run install AGM_3_0_1_Installer.exe and install the tool
3. From IA run the Activate.exe activator, click on “Activate”, select the offline tab. Fill User ID & Key Code fields with Latin letters to your taste or leave them blank and click “Activate”