Release year: 2023
Manufacturer website: ADSR
Author: Paul Nolan
Handout type: Video tutorial
Sample files: none
Video Format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920×1080 25fps 1822kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 112kbps
Description: Eventide Octavox – Features, Functions & Harmonic Processing
A Deep Dive into Eventide Octavox
Led by expert tutor Paul Nolan, this comprehensive video course will teach you how to master Octavox and use it to create professional-level harmonies, polyphonic synthesis, and arpeggios. You’ll learn how to generate natural-sounding vocal harmonies in real-time, transform your monophonic synths into polyphonic ones, and create intricate patterns and rhythms with the built-in arpeggiator.
With this Deep Dive Octavox course, you’ll have the power to elevate your music like never before and create truly unique and unforgettable compositions.
Master Octavox and create professional-level harmonies and effects with this comprehensive video course.
COURSE FEATURES :
This video course, “Getting the most out of Octavox,” is designed to provide users with a comprehensive understanding of how to use Octavox to its fullest potential. The course is divided into eight chapters that cover everything from the basics of the plugin to advanced techniques like vocal harmonizing and arpeggios. By the end of the course, users will have a solid understanding of how to use Octavox to enhance their music productions. Producer, Sound Designer and Educator, Paul Nolan works on a Melodic Techno track to showcase with plenty of practical sound design tips to make you a power user.
• Runtime: 60 min of professional video instruction
• Structured by function so you can easily find the right lesson and refer back to relevant sections in the weeks and months to come
• 8 in-depth lessons each giving a thorough walkthrough of sound and vocal processing with Octavox
• Introduction to course
• Walkthrough & Features
• The Basics
• Convert any Monophonic Synth Polyphonic
• Vocal Double Tracking
• Vocal Harmonizing
• Course Wrap Up & Conclusion
• Understand both theory & practice with an accomplished Producer and Mentor
• Learn at your own pace, watch as many times as you need to learn the lessons
About Your Tutor :
Paul Nolan has lived and breathed Electronic Music for more than two decades. Starting with his career at Cream, he has gone on to collaborate with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Sasha, JunkieXL, Arthur Baker, and The Martinez Brothers.
In addition to being an Artist, DJ, Producer, and Sound Designer, Paul has dedicated his life to educating others. He has worked with prestigious institutions such as SAE Institute, SSR Manchester (now Spirit Studios), Point Blank, and many others, guiding the next generation of talent.
In this course Paul guides you through each interest area, providing helpful tips and insights along the way. His experience and expertise make him the perfect tutor for anyone looking to master the use of Octavox. With Paul’s help, you will be able to take their music production to the next level and explore new sonic possibilities.
00. Eventide Octavox Course Trailer – Octavox
01. Course Intro – Octavox
02. Walkthrough & Features – Octavox
03. The Basics – Octavox
04. Convert Any Monophonic Synth Polyphonic – Octavox
05. Arpeggios – Octavox
06. Vocal Double Tracking – Octavox
07. Vocal Harmonizing – Octavox
08. Course Wrap Up & Conclusion – Octavox