Year/Date of Issue: 2008
Developer: Adobe Systems
Developer site: https://www.adobe.com/ru/#
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
Interface language: Multilingual (Russian, English, Ukrainian)
System requirements: Processor 2 GHz or higher
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2;3 or Windows Vista Service Pack 1
512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
2 GB free hard disk space
Monitor resolution 1024×768 (recommended 1280×800) with 16-bit graphics car
Description: Adobe Photoshop is the undisputed leader among professional graphic editors. The program provides all the necessary tools for correction, editing, preparing images for printing. Keeping all the advantages of Photoshop CS3, version CS4 has received new features. The main ones are:
– Adjustments panel – Allows you to quickly access non-destructive color and tone adjustments in an image in the Adjustments panel.
– “Masks” panel – Allows you to quickly create precise masks in the “Masks” panel.
– Improved compositing – The “Auto Align Layers” command makes compositing more efficient and
spherical alignment will help create a 360-degree panorama.
– Rotate Canvas – Click to rotate the canvas without loss of quality to view it from any angle.
– 3D Acceleration – To speed up 3D operations, enable the “Use OpenGL mode for rendering” option.
– Improved performance when working with very large images – Speed up work with large-scale images by using additional operational